Well, it is that time of year again! Time for football games, heading back-to-school, and HOMECOMING DANCES! Le Dress Boutique has a great selection of both short and long dresses…we will list just a FEW of our favorites below! To see our entire inventory, come visit us in person at our boutique or online at www.LeDressBoutique.com!
We LOVE this mini-sequin number…it’s so fun and so sassy, you’ll be sure to turn heads! This is a dress by Allure and we have it for just $99 at Le Dress!
This fun little frock comes in a beautiful royal blue color and is only $79! She is a ruched dress with skinny straps, rosettes, sequins and beading. See more of her details on our website!
Another FABULOUS look (if your not into short dresses) is this colorful, printed halter gown! This would be a perfect dress if you wanted to try something a little different this year! Most girls go for short dresses when thinking about homecoming, but this is still flirty, bright, and the print keeps it from being ultra formal!
Those are just SOME of our favorites! We’ve also made a Homecoming-inspired YouTube video to talk a bit more about what we have in stock!
Le Dress Boutique does Homecoming! (Click this link to see our video!)
We hope that this post gets you as excited for Homecoming as we are! If it does, swing by our boutique to let one of our lovely consultants help you pick out your PERFECT dress! Short on time? Check out www.LeDressBoutique.com to shop our inventory from home!
Le Dress Boutique
404.842.1955/206-B Johnson Ferry Rd NE, Atlanta GA email@example.com
Somewhere along the way the word ‘consignment’ has picked up a bad stigma. The definition of the word consignment is simply “a quantity of goods that are sent to a person or place to be sold.”
So for those of you they may be a bit skeptical about buying your special gown from a consignment boutique, here are just a few reasons you should reconsider!
- It’s extremely cost efficient! ($$$) As if the idea of saving money isn’t enough, we have a prime example! Our lovely Lazaro dress that originally sells for $6200 is only $3220 at Le Dress! I know some of you may be thinking “I don’t want a used dress!” Good news for you!! 90-95% of our dresses have never been worn. Remember, consignment just means that we don’t own them, not that they have been worn! You can see more on pricing or make an appointment to try her on at Ledressboutique.com! (Be sure to check out the Oscar De La Renta too!)
- You can take your dress home the very same day you purchase it! This is great for those brides doing a destination wedding, or those who may have waited a tad too long to start the dress buying process! Besides, who wouldn’t want one of these gorgeous gowns to stare at everyday before the big day!
- It’s Eco-Friendly! These dresses won’t ever end up sad and discarded in a landfill because of YOU! So let’s save the earth one fabulous wedding gown at a time! Make your appointment now on our website!
- If you still need anymore convincing stop by our boutique and talk to one of our lovely consultants, there’s no way you’ll leave without wanting to take one of these dresses home!
To see all of our wedding gowns visit Ledressboutique.com. 206-B Johnson Ferry Rd. Atlanta, GA 30328. 404-842-1955
Le Dress Boutique
You shopped and shopped, and finally found the PERFECT wedding gown for the most important day of your life. You love her, you wish you could wear her to work ever-day! Three or four years from now, she will be taking up room in that too little closet, and then it will be too late to sell her and recoup some of your investment.
5 Reasons to SELL your wedding gown…
- Your daughter is NEVER going to wear it! If your mom got married in the early 80′s she would have worn something like this and you said NO!
- No matter how beautiful you think it is TODAY, 10 years from now it will make you laugh.
- Sell it now or forever let it take up SPACE! Now you have “house stuff”, you will probably have “kid stuff,” and all that STUFF has to be stored somewhere.
- Wedding gowns have a 1-2 year shelf life after the wedding. They are just like cars and they go down in value each month as newer styles come out. Demand is for the latest styles (1-2 years old), not for the “Classics.” Most bridal consignment shops won’t take a dress that debuted on the market more than 2 years ago. Selling online is even HARDER. Every bride wants the latest thing!
- You’ve got lots of pictures and videos. Besides, shouldn’t your gorgeous gown go on to make another bride’s dreams come true?
There are few times when you can wear lace, and your wedding day is one of them. Lace wedding gowns continue to be a hot trend, AND a timeless choice for brides. At Le Dress Boutique, Luxury Bridal Consignment, we just received a new shipment of wedding gowns and several EXCEPTIONAL lace gowns.
This #Allure wedding gown is actually a 2 piece gown with a charmeuse slip and a lightweight lace gown that you wear over it. She is a great choice for any type of wedding venue, including a warm weather destination, as she is easy to pack and transport. At our #AtlantaBridalShop, we have her for much less than retail and she is NEW.
If you love luxury, Alencon lace, then you’ll adore this Matthew Christopher “Sabrina” all lace wedding gown with a sweetheart neckline. She is a soft a-line and very flattering on all body types. She retails for $4,600 but we have this #SampleWeddingGown for only $2,320.
Before purchasing a wedding gown, consider the venue, temperature, and environment for you big day. Lace is a great choice for both indoor, and outdoor weddings.
To see all our wedding gowns, click here.
Smart Brides NEVER Pay Full Price!
We snagged a BIG shipment of #sample #wedding gowns from a high-end #bridal boutique in the Northeast. Here are a few of the new arrivals…
The Birnbaum and Bullock wedding gowns we received are all lined in silk. The quality and workmanship really shows. In addition, we also received a number of beautiful Matthew Christopher wedding gowns.
If you love fine quality, but not the price, check out all of our #bridal #Gowns at LeDressBoutique.com
We are the most unique #Bridal Shop in Atlanta! 404-842-1955