To all of our brides that are soon to be married, you are probably on the search for your perfect dress! Well, at Le Dress Boutique, Luxury Consignment in Atlanta you can find a dress appropriate for any venue and at 30-80% off what the other bridal shops charge for the same designers!
- Picture yourself at your venue? Will you be in the grass, in a barn, on a beach, or walking down the aisle in a large church?
- Some fabrics aren’t appropriate for some venues. Satin is a heavy, dressy, elegant fabric that does not breathe. This fabric is uncomfortable for outdoor, warm weather weddings (anything over 70 degrees). Tulle skirts will act like a rake and sweep up twigs and leaves if you are walking on grass or outdoors without a runner. Ask your consultant for advice on fabrics.
- Does your dress have sufficient volume for your space? If you are getting married in a grand hotel room, large church, or big space, you’ll be lost in your slinky, close the body space. A larger space calls for a little bit of volume, and smaller, more intimate spaces, call for a smaller, closer to the body fit.
Here are some examples of wedding dresses and the type of wedding venues they work with…
Las Vegas or Art Gallery Wedding
Church or Synagogue Weddings
Farm, Barn, or Country Chic Wedding
Go to LeDressBoutique.com to see the rest of our inventory!
206 B Johnson Ferry Rd. NE Atlanta, GA 30328 / 404.842.1955
Well ladies, you have now spent months planning, organizing, and celebrating your wedding/marriage…and it was fabulous and fun, but now what do you do with that stunning white gown you spent so much on? Many women hold on to their gowns thinking that their daughters may re-wear it, but we’ve got bad news for you, they’re probably NOT going to wear it!! Styles are constantly changing in the wedding industry and all brides want the newest and best dress! We know this can be sad for some women to realize… but it doesn’t have to be that sad! Why, you ask? If you bring your dress into Le Dress within a year to two of purchasing it, we will consign it for you! So instead of collecting dust in your closet, it will find a new home and be a very special moment for another bride! (AND you will make some extra $$$!)
Just in case you need some more convincing…
5 Reasons to SELL your wedding gown…
1. Odds are… your daughter is NOT going to wear your dress! Hate to break it to y’all but puffy sleeve and ball gowns are not the latest trends!
2. No matter how beautiful you think it is today, 10 years from now you will wonder, “Why am I still hanging on to this?” Sell it now or forever let it take up SPACE! Once you get married you and your hubby will only acquire more STUFF! And imagine what’ll happen after kids! Go ahead and clean out your closet now for some added space.
3. Wedding gowns have a 1-2 year shelf life after the wedding. They are just like cars and they go down in value each month as newer styles come out. Demand is for the latest styles (1-2 years old), not for the “Classics.” Most bridal consignment shops won’t take a dress that debuted on the market more than 2 years ago. Selling online is even HARDER. Every bride wants the latest thing!
4. You’ve got lots of pictures and videos where you are able to see your wedding dress anytime you want! It’s not like you’ll try it on again and wear it around the house, right?
5. Give another bride the chance to wear a STUNNING gown without having to break her budget!! Many brides that are on a tight budget shop consignment because they can’t spend a ton of money on a dress they’ll only wear once! Why not give pass on your dress, along with some happy wedding day vibes!
Examples of gowns we LOVE!
Submit your dress online at www.ledressboutique.com!
206 B Johnson Ferry Rd. NE 30328/404.842.1955
We are SO excited to tell all of you future brides that we have some incredible new dresses in stock!! Whether you are a traditional bride looking for a classic silhouette and sleeves, or a more modern but romantic bride looking for a more modern fit to flare shape and some lace we have you covered!
This Oscar De La Renta gown is super traditional, but so stunning!! This “Ashton” gown features a strapless neckline (can easily add sleeves or a bolero), chantilly lace over tulle, and a classic A-line silhouette. Originally this gown sold for close to $10,000, but at Le Dress Boutique we have her for just $3620!
The next two gowns are from one of our favorite designers, Anne Barge! Not only are these dresses beautiful, but they are both one-of-a-kind dresses!!
The first has a sweetheart neckline, beaded lace appliques on the front of the dress, and a skirt made of pearl/blush english netting. This is a great dress for an outdoor wedding in the south as it fits perfectly with the oh-so-popular farm chic wedding theme, and it’s super light weight so you won’t get too hot!
This Anne Barge gown features a deep v-neck neckline, delicate gold embroidery down the front of the gown, and a slight a-line silhouette. This gown is uber romantic and whimsical!
See these dresses along with the rest of our inventory at www.ledressboutique.com!
206 B Johnson Ferry Rd. NE Atlanta, GA 30328/404.842.1955
Calling all mothers! If you’ve got children getting married this summer and still don’t have a dress, DON’T worry!! We have a large variety of MOB/MOG gowns that would be great for a summer wedding. From Monique Lhuillier to Frascara we have a great selection of designers at unbelievable prices!
Some of our favorite new gowns are featured here, but to see the rest of our inventory head over to www.ledressboutique.com!
John Paul Ataker
To see each dress in more detail click on the pictures, or go to www.ledressboutique.com!
404.842.1955/206 B Johnson Ferry Rd. NE Atlanta, GA 30328
Summer is here! Which means a lot of outdoor events and weddings to attend! For a lot of women, this sounds fun until it is time to figure out what to wear! Often times, it is hard to decide on fabrics or colors or patterns to choose because you want to look good, but also be comfortable! At Le Dress Boutique we have SO many great options for summer cocktail dresses. We have anything from ultra glam, to knitwear, to more casual styles. We’ve picked out just a few of our favorites for our blog, but to see the rest go to www.ledressboutique.com!
You can click on each picture to see it on our website, or head over to www.ledressboutique.com to preview our entire inventory!
404.842.1995/206 B Johnson Ferry Rd. NE Atlanta, GA 30328