Many people come to our shop thinking that we only sell pre-owned dresses and wedding gowns. While there is nothing wrong with that, we offer SO much more! Consignment simply means we are selling dresses for someone else and don’t own the inventory. In our case, we are usually selling gowns for other boutiques that were overstocked, or for designers that have discontinued or one-of-a-kind gowns.
So for those of you they may still be a bit skeptical about buying your special gown from a consignment boutique, here are just a few reasons you should reconsider!
1. Just because its says CONSIGNMENT doesn’t mean its used! It means the store does not OWN the dress. At Le Dress Boutique, Luxury Consignment in Atlanta, 95% of the wedding gowns have NEVER been worn, and about 70% of special occasion gowns have NEVER been worn. They are new, samples, or dresses that were purchased, but never worn.
2. It’s extremely cost efficient! ($$$) We offer brands like Jovani, Sherri Hill, St. John, Lazaro, Maggie Sottero, Anne Barge, Jade, Nicole Miller and more. ALL discounted heavily from their original retail prices!
3. You can take your dress home the very same day you purchase it! This is great for those brides doing a destination wedding, or those who may have waited a tad too long to start the dress buying process! Besides, who wouldn’t want one of these gorgeous gowns to stare at everyday? No worries that the dress comes in late or in the wrong size or color…What you see and try on, is what you get!
4. It’s Eco-Friendly! These dresses won’t ever end up sad and discarded in a landfill or dusty attic because of YOU! So let’s save the earth one fabulous wedding gown at a time! Make your appointment now on our website!
5. If you still need anymore convincing stop by our boutique and talk to one of our lovely consultants, there’s no way you’ll leave without wanting to take one of these special occasion dresses home. You’ll probably only wear it once, so why pay full price?
#weddinggown, #prom, #motherofthebride, #dress
See more at www.ledressboutique.com!
Le Dress Boutique, Luxury Consignment /404.842.1955 / 206-B Johnson Ferry Rd. Atlanta, GA 30328
CONGRATS to all of you newly engaged brides-to-be! If you’re like most women, finding your wedding dress is going to be one of the first things you want to do. We have no problem with this at all, but we should go over some simple Do’s and Dont’s first! We don’t want you to be one of those brides who just tries on dress after dress because you like playing dress up…we want you to actually find YOUR perfect dress and never want to take it off! Let’s start with the DONT’S…
-Try on too many dresses…this just gets confusing and overwhelming for everybody involved.
-Shop too early…Lock down your date, venue, and theme before wedding dress shopping. Some fabrics aren’t comfortable for some venues. Styles change, so buying too early might lead to wedding dress remorse!
-Bring a million people to your appointment….YOU are the bride, we understand getting opinions and mom’s approval, but at the end of the day it IS your dress! When can you get a bunch of women to agree on anything?
-Try on dresses outside of your budget…come on we have all seen bridal shows where this happens, and then there are tears, and no dress will ever compare…it’s just a all around bad idea!
-Only try on one style….dresses look SO different in pictures and on models (key word there: models!) You never know what will look good on you until you TRY IT ON!
-Succumb to the high pressure sales tactics you will find at many bridal shops. If you truly believe its THE ONE, then buy, otherwise, sleep on it.
-Make an appointment!! Most bridal boutiques do not allow walk-ins.
-Take proper shoes and undergarments to your appointment!
-Take one or two key people with you who will LISTEN to YOU!
-Research.. but have an open mind! Dresses are going to look do different on YOU than they do the hanger!
-HAVE FUN!! Many brides make this process more stressful than it needs to be. Just relax and know that whatever you choose your groom is going to LOVE it!
-Remember, you don’t have to pay full price for your wedding dress. There are bridal consignment shops, sample sales and other ways to get your wedding dress for LESS!
Here are just a FEW of our favorite wedding dresses in that we currently have in stock…browse our entire inventory at www.ledressboutique.com!
206-B Johnson Ferry Rd. NE Atlanta, 30328/404.842.1955
It is PROM-O-RAMA here at Le Dress Boutique!!! We have some of the trendiest gowns around for this 2015 prom season! In this post we are highlighting some of the hottest prom trends of the year as well as showing you which styles we have to offer.
While browsing through collections, blogs, and prom magazines we have come to the conclusion that there are about three to four major trends this year. Although we don’t list one of those trends below (Crop-top gowns) we do have a wide variety of trendy gowns ranging from sizes 0-20.
Trend 1: Whites/Neutrals
White, Champagne, and Nude are SO in this year! Luckily, Le Dress has quite the range of neutral colored dresses at amazing prices. Here are just a few of our favorites!
Trend Two: Sheer panels
Whether this consists of illusion necklines, or waist cutouts with sheer panels, we are seeing this sheer trend EVERYWHERE! One of the most popular uses for this trend is in the skirt. Dresses with a mermaid silhouette and tulle, sheer skirt are super popular for the 2015 prom season.
Trend Three: Beaded Bust/Waistline
Of course bling is popular for prom, but this year having a completely beaded bodice or waistband is so in! This is great because gowns with this design tend to have an empire waistline and a-line silhouette which looks great on so many girls!
Be sure to shop our entire inventory at www.Ledressboutique.com. We look forward to helping you find your perfect dress! For bridal gowns, you can make your appointment online, or call us!
206-B Johnson Ferry Rd. NE Atlanta, GA 30328/404.842.1955
One of the most important skills we can teach our daughters, is how to make a decision, and stick to it. Prom dress shopping is an excellent lesson on how to showcase body positives, and how to eliminate the dresses that don’t play to those strengths. In our luxury prom consignment shop in Atlanta (Le Dress Boutique), we often see teens who have selected a prom dress that they feel pretty in, that is age appropriate, and that they wish to buy…only to have their mother ask them to try more gowns, or shop more stores. This injects self-doubt for the decision that the daughter has already made. It encourages what we call the pursuit of the “BBD” (Bigger, Better, Dress). If a girl has chosen a dress that makes her smile, feel confident, and walk tall in, then why ask her to doubt that decision?
- Set a budget for the prom dress, and a budget for how much can be spent for the overall prom experience. In 2014, the average expenditure for prom was a whopping $1,139! That’s a lot of $ for just ONE night.
- Choose stores that offer dresses in the price range you can afford. Don’t rule out consignment and resale shops which often offer the $500-$700 gowns for less than 1/2 price. They often have NEW Dresses.
- No matter what she says, your daughter will only wear the dress ONCE!
- Help her see how each dress accentuates her body positives, and help her eliminate the ones that don’t.
- Don’t encourage endless shopping. If your daughter settles on a dress that is within budget, age and style appropriate, and that she LOVES…let her buy it. Remind her that once they money is spent, she is done.
- The dress that is best is the one that makes her face light up. This can be achieved on even a small budget.
- Praise her choice for its positive aspects and how it makes her smile. Tell her she is pretty in it…SHE REALLY WANTS TO HEAR YOU SAY THOSE WORDS!
I recently praised a mom who helped her plus-sized daughter select a figure appropriate dress. The girl was a size 16 and top heavy. The daughter was settling on one dress and the mom stepped up and did what we as sales consultants normally do…She pointed out that the dress showcased her daughter’s small waist, and covered her extra large cleavage. It helped her balance her bust and hips, and the color was wonderful for her skin tone. The mom helped verbalize the thoughts that the daughter had about the dress. I praised the mom for helping the daughter solidify her choice, and for pointing out the positive aspects of her daughter’s figure. BRAVO mom for teaching one of the most important life skills!
Happy Prom Shopping!
The only ALL DRESS, Luxury Consignment Boutique in the Southeast. 404-842-1955
206 Johnson Ferry Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30328
It’s PROM SEASON! We are so excited for prom this year, and helping all of you lovely ladies find your perfect dress! …But Hey? Remember that dress from last year sitting in your closet, begging to be worn? Instead of leaving it in your closet to collect dust…bring it in to Le dress!! This way your dress gets to be worn again, and you make money..I’d call that a win win.
If you haven’t consigned with us, here are a few pointers to ensure you get the maximum amount of profit!
- Save ALL tags, receipts, extra beads. A lot of times dresses comes with a small bag of extra sequins or beads, these are important and can be a factor in whether or not your dress sells!
- Don’t wait! We prefer to take gowns that are only 1 year old, but can go up to two years. Why? Girls want the latest trends!
- A higher end gown will bring in more money, i.e…Sherri Hill, Terani, Jovani
- Start NOW! Girls have already started shopping, so the sooner we get your dress the more looks your dress will get.
We’ve listed some dresses that really showcase some trends of the 2015 prom season! If you’d like to consign your dress. Make an appointment today at www.ledressboutique.com
206-B Johnson Ferry Rd. NE Atlanta, GA/404.842.1955